New Project July 01, 2006 We did a lot of spin art at my program. I rescued some and wanted to make something with it all. I think it will look nice in the end. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Anonymous said… That is pretty! : ) What are you going to do with it? Teyani said… that is beautiful, Miriam - did you make that cool looking frame?All those vibrant colors will brighten your home :-) love all your photography! Anonymous said… Wow I missed alot! Glad to see you're in your own apartment and hitting on cute guys! You go! ;o) Miri Mack said… Kristen, it's going to go on my wall I think. Thanks, Teyani. :-)Jess, I am a postaholic lately. I'm not sure what's gotten into me! LadyLinoleum said… Can't wait to see what you're going to make!
Comments
All those vibrant colors will brighten your home :-)
love all your photography!
Thanks, Teyani. :-)
Jess, I am a postaholic lately. I'm not sure what's gotten into me!