Sunday, March 11, 2007

Getting ready to get it on!

This weekend I was in Buffalo watching some of the guys from my gym fight. I was also there just in case. Yes, to see if someone would show up for me. I had to weigh in, get checked out by a doctor and get my boxing passbook.

It's a Nifty little guy don'tcha think? I unfortunately weighed in over what I should have been and this has been really distressing me for the last week. Because, believe me, when I say I should've been losing weight, I should've been losing weight. Crazy diet + two daily workouts = weightloss right? Not necessarily if you're a gal! Doh, water weight from hell... Finally I think it's gone, because on my scale I was weighing in 4lbs lighter today!!!!!

Yes, indeed, I might make weight!

3 comments:

kristinknits said...

This is totally off topic - but we have the same last name! If indeed that is your last name in the photo! CRAZY!

Larjmarj said...

Scales are evil...PURE EVIL! I avoid them at all costs.

Carrie said...

Oooo, good luck, good luck! Water weight is nasty, rotten stuff. There ought to be allowances made =)