Thursday, July 06, 2006

New Me!

Yesterday was an absolutely fabulous day. To start out, I woke up and felt wonderful. I got a nice 2 mile run in and did my errands. Later I got a call from a guy that I saw earlier this week. He invited me to go sailing.

I skipped boxing, but it was so worth it. Sailing is just about the coolest thing I have done here in Ithaca. It's a small, fast boat. When it takes off, one side will be leaning into the water and so you have to use your body weight to keep it from capsizing. So I was in this harness that you could attach to the boat and I had to stand on the side and lean out over the water. Very fun.

Later my Stitch'N bitch friend cut my hair. She did a lovely job. I've got lots of layers now and so much more curl. My hair feels and looks fabulous. I was walking around town today feeling like a princess, so light and airy. Thanks, L!!!Plus I went to the our Stitch'N Bitch last night and got some more time in on my exchange project.

Ah, if only everyday were so lovely!

8 comments:

Lori said...

Wow! I never knew you were such a babe! Keep walking on sunshine, you're doing great!

Momo said...

You're sweet, Lori!

Aprilynne said...

It looks SO good! and what a great DAY! It cheers me up just to hear about it! Sounds like serious fun sailing like that! awesome =)*)

Thanks for the comment today =) I appreciate it.

Momo said...

Thanks, April!

Cayli said...

That sounds like so much fun. Totally worth blowing off the boxing I say.

Thanks as always for the nice comments.

Teyani said...

you look mahhhhvelous darlink !

way to go !

Look out world - here she comes!

kristinknits said...

sounds like a fantastic day. your hair looks great!

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks amazing! I love it!! That sort of sailing is fun, isn't it? Only done it a couple of times, in a sunfish, but what a RUSH!
Glad you're doing so well!
Your One Skein SP