Or 10 ways to get your ass kicked to the curb
10. You never ask any personal questions, so that by the fourth date you have no idea that I have a graduate degree or what fields I studied in college.
9. You call me right after I text you. If I didn't call you, then it means that I couldn't.
8. You invite me to dinner then later ask me to cook you dinner.
7. I ask you for a later date time, then you stipulate an even later one. You then proceed to show up earlier than I asked you to, nevermind the time you wanted.
6. You show up dressed down and early.
5. You show up unwashed and early.
4. I look like a hot, foxy momma and you don't say a damn thing about it!
3. By the way, you're moving out of town in a couple of weeks???
2. Yes, there is a thing called dinner conversation. It's interactive and generally themes build upon each other in a stimulating fashion.
1. You try to school me on rocks. If you hadn't committed numero diez you'd know that, yes, indeed, I do know a little about granite.